Sunday, January 31, 2010

Speaking With Orange!


As the address of the blog goes I will definitely be Speaking With Orange in my first post. Here it goes-
Myself: Hello Orange, thank you for coming here, this first time I am in a face-to-face with a guy like you!
Orange: O’ really its a great pleasure for me to be here, this is also my first time to speak with a guy like you!
Myself: Well its strange to see that your families’ volume has been shrinking now-a-days, where are you from basically?
Orange: I am from a city called Nagpur in central India, also known as Orange City-named after my family. I also have many relatives in Florida, Brazil, etc. Yes it’s true that our volume has been shrinking since we have been kept on a severe diet plan by our farmers, they say it’s because they don’t have enough money to feed us, as they are concentrating on growing more quantities of other fruits which are heavy in demand in the market. It’s also getting hotter day-by-day.
Myself: Why do you think that other fruits are heavy in demand in the market?
Orange: There is no great reason for this, only popularity and taste. Sometimes, some of my family members give sour or bitter taste, and people don’t want to risk on that as from outside they cannot guess what would the taste be, as in case of fruits like mango, apple, water-melon, banana, etc.
Myself: Do you think there can be any reason related to nutritional value that might be leading to your disappearance from the market?
Orange: This is rubbish! No other fruit can provide as much nutrition as I can!
Myself: O’ really? Can you tell me what all things are you rich in?
Orange: I belong to the CITRUS family. I have plenty of Copper, fats, fibre, folic acid, iron, magnesium, proteins, sodium, sulphur, etc. I can provide many vitamins like vitamin A,B-thiamine, C, also calcium, phosphorus, potassium and some calories giving you a lot of energy!
Myself: What are the health benefits that all these substances can give us?
Orange: > Calcium can help in protection n maintenance of bones n teeth.
>Beta carotene is a nutrient provided by me that can help protection of your cells as it is a powerful antioxidant.
>Consuming us can help you with a lesser mucus secretion from your nose
Myself: hahaha!
Orange:> Magnesium n other components can help to keep your blood pressure under check.
>Vitamin B6 can help you with the haemoglobin levels in your blood.
>Folic acid can help in brain development.
>Potassium helps in maintaining electrolyte balance in cells, & also maintain a good cardiovascular system.
Myself: I have heard that you can help us fight many diseases, what are they?
Orange: O’ yes, we can support your war against many diseases like Arthritis, asthma, Alcohol Addiction, constipation, cough n cold, dyspepsia, fever, heart diseases, typhoid, pneumonia, bowel disorders, pimples & acne, measles, n other respiratory problems. Many cold-drinks are sold by my name but don’t contain anything related to my family, they contain artificial flavours. That has also hampered our market.
Myself: O’ my Goodness, you are a Doctor yourself, we don’t need one, if we have you! Anyway, thank you once again for spending your time with me buddy! Now you are going right into my stomach!
As you know people Orange is a great fruit! It can help you fight many diseases. Why to consume it after contracting diseases, when we can protect ourselves from such diseases with so many values it has. It is a technology by nature itself. Why to eat other fruits which provide us with a little fibre and lots of fats. Instead try Orange, in fact An orange a day can also keep doctor away!
2007EvolutionLtd.

1 comment: